Thursday 2 February 2012

Groundhog day 2012

SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER!!!

One of the highpoints of the year for me; Groundhog day. After the early spring correctly predicted by Punxsutawney Phil last year it was always odds on that we would get six more weeks of winter and so it proved. Check out his prediction in front off 30,000 plus of his faithful followers

I hope you will all join me in raising a glass to the worlds most famous living rodent. Now off to the pub to celebrate!! I now promise i will try not to go on about Groundhog day for at least ermmm two months or so.
signed picture of Phil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...