Friday 10 February 2012

Game off (again)

Lincolns away trip at Hayes and Yeading had been postponed due to the crappy weather we have been having here in Great Britain at the moment. Lets hope we get some sunshine and it gets a tad warmer soon. It will be a rare weekend away without live sport for me so i will spent Saturday in various watering holes in Retford. I may well join the plastic fans brigade for the Manchester United v Merseyside Red Sox game and then just go with the flow. I need to find something to write about soon! The next game i will be doing (If its on that is) will be the Imps home match this Tuesday against Braintree Town. This is Red five,I am heading to the pub now Red leader.Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...