Tuesday 31 May 2011

Coppa Italia 2011

Inter 3-1 Palermo
I was naturally very happy to see Inter prevail in the big cup final this weekend. You see football can be good sometimes.
I didn't bother with the "other cup" final at Wembley on Saturday night. By the sounds i didn't miss a great deal did i? I do hope Barcelona look after the Champions league trophy. It would be a terrible shame if it came back to the blue side of Milan next season damaged. Good as Barca are arnt we going a tad over the top about how good they are? Yes they would probably just about see off Lincoln but they did manage to lose at Arsenal this season, And Inter ambushed them in the semi finals last season. For me the best side i have ever seen was Louis Van Gaals Ajax side between 1995-97. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...