Thursday 19 May 2011

Coming up

Seeing how we will be in a different division with some new grounds to visit next season i have decided we need a new look blog. Hope you all like the new look Mind of an Imp blog I will add a few more pictures and stuff to the side bar over the next few days or so. If i could draw fellow Imps to the link to the conference ground guides in the websites section. I think we will all find it useful.

So whats coming up?
Next Thursday there is an open forum with the Lincoln directors at Sincil Bank so we will be attending to see what there plans are for the clubs future. I haven't posted my thaughs on relegation and who is to blame for a couple of reasons.Mainly because i want a few weeks to reflect and to give the relevant parties the change to give there sides of the story and secondly i am sick of being asked about it. For me next Thursday is watershed day. Lets get it all off our chests than roll up our selves and get on with it and look foward not backwards. The club needs rebuilding and it may well take a while but looking back and bitching wont get us anywhere.
The season is all but over but we do have one more match to take it. That being the Lincoln United legends v Lincoln City legends match this Saturaday. Last weekend was spend in various hosltirs in Retford drowing my sorrows and playing Donkey
Heres a few pics. Thanks for the great weekend guys :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...