Thursday 1 July 2010

Germany v Argentina

Come on Germany you have stuffed England so could you please help me win my bet that you will get further than Spain. I am sure most people in England would rather see Germany win than see that smug cheating drugged up little shit who is charge of Argentina grinning his way into the semi finals.
Paul the psychic octopus has predicted a German win so we are half way there. Should Germany lose this match then i feel they should be forced to listen to their 1994 world cup song that they recorded with The Village People on repeat all the way back on the plane back to Germany.
Can't say fairer than that can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...