Saturday 26 June 2010

New "Mind of an Imp" sponsorship deal

Lets be honest £25 isn't what it use to be. It will last maybe a couple of hours on an "up the field old boys FC" Reunion (4-5 hours if you have a reputation for being skilled at getting "the last round in" and being the last one to place money in the quiz machine). Or you could waste it all on world cup stickers and like myself end up with a pile of swaps and still be nowhere near finishing the sodding thing. It will however get you a lime green Steaua Bucharest away shirt from sports direct in Lincoln and yes i am tempted but then again who wouldn't be?

However beer and dodgy Eastern European football shirts aside I have decided, for once, to invest £25 of sponsorship into what I am sure all readers of this blog will agree is a very worthy cause.
Ladies and Gentleman it gives me great pleasure to announce the sponsorship of Wilbur the Guinea pig.


WILBUR!!!


Wilbur lives at Cavy corner in Doncaster. It is a centre that looks after Guineas that haven't had a great start in life and cannot be re-homed. If you to want to join me in helping with their fantastic work then just follow the link at the bottom of this blog entry.
Cavycorner.org

1 comment:

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...