Friday 25 June 2010

I'm in!

Well i am now officially paid up for the Imps 2010/11 league campaign. £266 quid for 23 games of gut wrenching action and drama


The Imps new home kit is launched next Thursday so i may well be going over to Lincoln again next week to purchase it if it is any good. What with tickets on sale for the Celtic and Norwich pre season games and maybe the Leeds match in the Carling cup Sincil Bank could be quite busy. Though by Lincoln's standards 'quite busy' means about 4 waiting in line. There were a couple of people in the queue before me on Friday and i took the below picture of these little fellows getting their season tickets as i was coming out of the office! Pig army,Pig army Pig army!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...