Saturday 6 June 2009

WE WILL NEVER FORGET


Sorry for the cartoon picture, i spent hours last night looking for a decent picture of a British, American and Canadian flag together but could i hell find a decent one.this one would be much better if the bulldog was wearing a British flag instead of a English one. if anybody can find a better one please email it to me.

its 65 years ago since D-Day we must never forget what happened that day. i for one will be wearing my American and British flag pin badge with pride.


long live our coalition


WE WILL NEVER FORGET.


( Even if the french did "forget" to invite our Queen to the remberance ceremony)
244550616_b2a46a6e39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...