Friday 12 June 2009

I HATE THE SUMMER!!!

And here are the reasons
1) No Football (roll on next years world cup!)
2) its way to hot at work
3) England often get stuffed at cricket
4) it doesn't feel right going out at night when its still daylight.
5) Music festivals on tv that seem to full off middle class students that were dropped of there by daddy in his 4x4 truck, but are concerned about climate change.
6) people who shouldn't be flashing the flesh often do (male and female)
7 HAYFEVER!!!!!! this has totally wrecked me over the last couple of weeks! if you don't have it its differcult to explain how much this fucks you up. just to put the icing on the cake hayfever sets of my asthma to for the price of one! fantastic!!!
to counter this all the curtains have been shut for the past couple of weeks and i haven't been out much.

So if you see me with bloodshot eyes runny nose and breathing like Darth Vader you know the reason why. Roll on the winter, football season cold weather,nice dark early nights xmas,American football,Christmas and my birthday are just a few things the great season of winter brings us.. and its on its way after the 22nd of june-the longest day of the year.
let us raise a glass to winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...