Saturday 13 June 2009

Another throphy!


Congratulations to the Pittsburgh penguins for winning the Stanley cup against Detroit last night. I don't follow it much and prefer the American football and baseball to hockey (mainly due To ice hockey being the housewife's sport over here like "soccer" is in the USA) But it is still great to see that after the steelers Superbowl win, working class and down to earth Pittsburgh is now becoming the sporting capital of the United states as appose to the glory and glamour city's of New york,San Fransisco Los angles etc etc .

long may it continue!! and yes i have jumped on the bandwagon and put my pens t-shirt on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...