Friday 22 May 2009

The I Desk!


Seeing how there is not football on at the moment i have cut down my sky sports news viewing. in its place i have even been playing Mario cart or watching other crap on TV mostly American junk TV.Judge Judy, Ricki lake etc etc.

I quite like CNN. it is surprising how many British Reporters they have.our accents must go down well in the states. it is quite funny to watch the British country gent style reporter they always have outside downing street always talking posh.

The I-Desk is my favourite news show at the moment. it is alot brighter than the more somber and serious BBC rolling news channel.

here's the problem Hala Gorina is quite hot but as you can see form the right hand side of this blog so is our very own Emily Maitlis so who's the best? theres only one way to find out.........


FIGHT!!!


But it should be a bra and panties wwe wrestling style match! for my money i would go with Emily, But it would be very close, i hope anyway !!!!


IF Anybody who reads this is on Facebook then please become a friend of the I-Desk.we are trying to get 1000 fans before the end of may. the BS show on CNN did it in 5 months and Hala and the gang are trying to beat that by doing it in four months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...