Monday 7 February 2011

Calverton U19 4-1 Harworth



Calverton is one of Nottinghamshires most scenic grounds in summer. However its not quite as good in the depths of winter. I had a great evening in the company of Mr Rob Waite and Mr Malcom Storer both blogging legends here in Nottinghamshire. Here's the links to their blogs

The 66POW - Robs Blog

On the road - Malcolms Blog


For 70 minutes it was a close game then Harworth folded and were (unjustly) on the end of a 4-1 score line. Calvertons 3rd being the pick of the goals for me. The only down point for me was the £1 cost for the programme that amounted to little more than a folded piece of A4 paper with the squad lists and league table on it. Very poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...