Saturday 22 August 2020

Back again!




Well here we are again, another season when i will attempt to keep this blog up to date.

I do however have reasons to be optimistic that I will make a better fist of it this time around. Firstly i produce very little content either written or vocal these days so I have more than enough time.

The second reason is far more serious. As anybody and their dog knows the world has become a much scarier place in the last six months or so and I alongside millions of others have seen their mental health plummet to new depths due to the Corona virus. Added to that fact i received a Text message dumping so for the second time in 3 years i am single and fancy-free. It’s not a situation that i am happy with and in truth i am a little scared about being alone for the rest of my life but if 2020 has proved anything to us it’s that we never know what’s around the corner.

I must add that i don’t want to make this blog just about football/ sports. I intend to use it to act as a diary of my way back to a place where i want to be mentally and physically to thank the people who have helped me to pull through and to open up about the people who in various ways have done all they can to pull me down and. I am looking forward to writing about things other than sport and i know that will in the long term put me in a better place.



But don’t worry 90% of it will still be football/kebab/ collectibles/piss taking, and who knows there may well be a sprinkling of darts and Warhammer painting thrown in for good measure.

I should be attending my first football match of the 20/21 season at some point this midweek so look out for it over next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...