Monday 19 November 2012

Lincoln Ladies 2013 season tickets information.

It gives me great pleasure to inform you that season tickets for Lincoln Ladies 2013 season are now on sale. Not only are they on sale but until Christmas they are available for the bargain price of just £20. Yes you have read that correctly £20 (Twenty pounds). But hurry along boys and girls, this offer is only available until Christmas.

When you purchase one you will feel a huge amount of accomplishment and feel at peace with yourself. Your social standing will dramatically increase and you will be the envy of all your friends. Apart from giving your well being a huge boost there is also a great saving to be made by getting paid up early.

Last season entrance to Lincoln’s home games in the WSL was £6 (which is still great value given the quality of football that was on display). A season ticket works out at a mere £2.85 per match which as I am sure you have deduced is better than half price. When you look at it like that, how can you not afford to get one? To put it into context, step 7 of non league men’s football costs £3 a game. Yet you can watch top class international class players for less than that with the season ticket at LLFC, it really is a no brainer. Most clubs in League One charge more than a £20 entrance fee for one game. So, one poor League One game (and most are by the way) or a whole season of top class action in the FAWSL. I know where I would rather be.

And how do I get my hands on the hottest ticket in town I can hear you scream? Why it’s very simple. Simply pop along to the club’s website( WWW.LINCOLNLADIES.COM)  and click on the link that says get your 2013 season tickets here which is in the bottom right hand corner of the home page. It’s that simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...