My video of the week comes from City's weekend win against Tamworth. Watch the guy in the braces celebrating City's 3rd goal from the penalty spot.
And before you ask no it isn't Baz dancing the jig! Although i will admit it does look like him!
Just a little old blog when i charter my journey watching football and rebuilding my mental health and confidence while hopefully entertaining,educating and re-addressing the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton
September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...
-
ok this is just my view on what has gone wrong with liverpool and why there title dreams are going up in smoke. I would love liverpool to wi...
-
September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...
-
One of the high points of the football season for me. Yes there is the Champions league final, the FA Cup final, the Milan and old firm derb...
No comments:
Post a Comment