Monday 25 April 2011

A very big thank you to two special people


In these tough economic times its always nice to get something for nothing in any walk of life and football is no different. Today i received my FREE ticket to Lincoln's last away match of the season at Oxford United due to winning my bet with Mr Felice Delcolle as to who would score more goals this season. I went for Delroy Facey, my deluded friend backed Drewe Broughton. The final score was Delroy 4 Drewe 2. Although really its Delroy 4 Drewe 0 as Drewe's goals were scored when he was on loan at AFC Wimbledon so they weren't really Lincoln goals but myself being the gentleman, sport and all round good egg that i am, i let him have them. Of course i could count the two International goals Delroy bagged...
Due to the feeling of despondance Felice felt after the Imps crushing 0-2 home defeat to Cheltenham Town he didn't feel like presenting me with my match ticket so my award winning Guinea Pig Jubilee was on hand to do the honours!

So cheers Drewe and Felice!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...