Saturday 8 May 2010

The world reacts to the biggest story in league two

After 99 years in the football league Grimsby Town fc have been today been relegated to the blue square premier league where they will cross swords with the likes of Crawley Town,Southport and Mansfield Town. I have had a quick look around and found out how the world has reacted to this news








I will leave you with these words from Amy Macdonald. I would imagine these words would have been ringing in the Grimsby fans ears as the final whistle went after there 3-0 defeat at Burton Albion

1 comment:

  1. lol, Peppa Pig must support Lincoln City too =)

    ReplyDelete

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...