Saturday 4 July 2009

German tour 2009 part 6 great quotes of the tour!


if you wernt there than these may have no meaning to you but trust me they were funny at the time!

"that Ausfart is a big place!"

"bowle or bladder sir?"

"somebody back me up on this!"

"fuck me is is better at English than me!"

" what about her,would you?"
" no mate"
"what?"
" iam picky mate,that or not desperate!"


" i tell ya i am getting it tonight"

"yarr"

"celle havnt won since February"
"you know whats going to happen now then!"

" i take it this isn't the old camp is it?"

" everything is either going to go well or its all going to go tits up"

" just arse about now for 4 hours"

" the turtles head is just popping out"

"i am fucking sweating already and we havnt even took off!"


there was many more but i carnt remember them at the moment. i have really enjoyed writing this blog and i would love to thank everybody who helped us over in Germany especially Peter Jackoson,Dave Roberts and Luca carmon-cole for giving me his shirt.
but most off all my three traveling companions!

roll on next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...