Saturday 21 March 2009

phrases you never hear at Sincil bank.

"Two second round cup tickets please"
"I do hope grimsby stay up this season"
"Did you say scott kerr as got 30 or 40 goals this season?"
"I started queueing at 1.00pm and still didn't get in!"
"I see its another sell out today!"
"isn't the food on sale in the ground the best you have ever tasted?"
"we should have a black and white stripped away kit"
"we should never have sacked john schofield"
"3 quid for a cheeseburger is great value for money!"
"so far we have filled three buses for the next away game!"
" i cant remember the last time we lost at home"
more of these to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...