Wednesday 21 January 2009

the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i must say i am really looking foward to this!!! i admit that i dont know all the rules and stuff but what the hell!!! I always look foward to getting the results of the mighty steelers first thing monday morning, it makes a change to follow a winning team as apose to the not-so-mighty-but-will-be-next-year-imps!!
so it looks like i will book the monday off work so i can kick arse at taekwondo, have a few beers with the guys then get a takeawy pizza in, wear my latrobe training camp t-shirt and watch the game along side snoopy and charlie!! (with fluffy steelers ball on stand by to throw at the telle if the game doesnt go to plan!!

i would like to thank danielle for answering my dumb ass questions on football and helping me out with the rules and stuff ( i am learning slowly lol) through out the season, and inviting me to join the steeler nation!! it if great to watch and try to pick up a new sport i have almost forgiven them for getting beat by new york!!!

so as you wonderfull people in the USA would say...

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sherwood Colliery 2-2 Buxton

September to me has always seemed to be the worse month of the year by far. I think it started back when I was at school as it signifies the...